A Year-Long Immersion into Total Wellness
Next Start Date is June 3, 2020
How would you like to…
- Wake up feeling refreshed every morning
- Lose excess weight
- Sleep well through the night
- Maintain a strong and supple body and mind
- Eliminate digestive distress like gas, bloating and constipation
- Calm anxiety
- Get to the bottom of self-criticism and negative self-talk
- Tap into more self-love every day
- Rest into your True Nature more of the time
In this year-long course, you’ll learn, practice, and eventually automate the key habits that will improve your energy, help you sleep, stabilize your ideal weight, strengthen your immunity, balance your mood and so much more. These habits come from the wisdom traditions of Ayurveda and yoga and have been practiced and refined for thousands of years. Many of them are familiar practices that our grandparents may have practiced (or generations before them) when we all lived closer to the land, and traditional healing modalities.
These habits will change the very trajectory of your life. There’s power in taking care of your body and mind. Imagine how good you could feel in one year if you were consistently improving your habits day by day.
Fill out the application here and you’ll receive a link to schedule a conversation with Shannon. Together you’ll discover if this program is a good fit for you at this time. If it is, you will gain access to Living Ayurveda Prep School and be all set to dive into your year on June 3rd!
Throwing supplements, medications, and fad diets at your health issues without taking care of your daily habits is like trying to fill a leaky bucket with spring water without first attending to the leak. We ARE all different. Learn how to tailor the habits to YOUR unique constitution, how to shift them through the changing seasons and your life-stage, and take charge of your health. These time-tested habits have been practiced and refined for 5,000 years and they work.
Step into your glowing health with…
- Good food
- Enjoyable movement
- Deep rest
- Community support
- Habit change strategies that work
Living Ayurveda Includes:
- 2 or 3 monthly calls by zoom (recorded and downloadable).
- Monthly 2-hour yoga classes (live via zoom–join from the comfort of your home; recorded if you can’t make them live).
- Monthly 1-1 session with Ayurveda Practitioner, Shannon McCall.
- A Course Manual and supplemental materials sent to you.
- Recorded Asana, meditation and pranayama audios to support your practice at home.
- Interviews with guest teachers to support your learning.
- Accountability partners–stay connected to the material and your vision working regularly with another course member.
- Private FB forum, moderated by Shannon, to keep the conversation going between sessions.
Living Ayurveda Bonuses:
- The Spring and Fall Cleanse (you pay for cleanse supplies only)
- Tuition at a Spring or Fall Yoga Retreat OR $300 off tuition at Summercamp for Yogis (you pay lodging/food costs only)
Fill out the application here and you’ll receive a link to schedule a conversation with Shannon. Get started with Living Ayurveda Prep School as soon as you register and be ready for a great start on June 3rd!
What is your good health worth to you?
What is it costing you to…
- Spin your wheels getting your daily habits in place?
- Take expensive pharmaceutical drugs that you know aren’t getting to the bottom of your problem?
- Stay stuck in patterns of numbing out, self-forgetting or self-sabotage?
- Ignore your deeper needs?
Are you ready for a REAL change??
Give yourself the support and guidance you need to make the changes you’ve been wanting to make.
The key isn’t learning not to fall down, the key is learning how to get up and move forward when you do fall.
Ayurveda evolved to help us balance our unique organisms (mind, body, spirit) in response to changing environments (seasons, life-stages, work, relationships). The simple practices work, and folks feel a positive difference right away.
This is NOT about fixating on protocols (perfectionism) but on allowing the habits to support you in getting back into deeper body/mind/soul integrity–listening to and making sense of the messages your body gives you. Along the way, you’ll meet your resistances, everything that stands between where you are now and where you want to be. Together, with the support of a dynamic group moving in the same direction you are, the wisdom teachings of ayurveda and the witnessing and guidance of one just a bit ahead on this path, you’ll let go of what stops you, and make changes, living into the life you most want for yourself, one step at a time. This is empowering. Your body/mind/soul does know how to heal and harmonize. Ayurveda offers the teachings that help lead the way back home.
NEXT COURSE ENTRY is June 3, 2020
Entry is by application and phone interview to make sure the course is a good fit for you at this time.
Fill out the application here: You’ll receive a link to schedule a conversation with Shannon and together you will discover how you want to feel in a year. If you’re a good fit for the program, Shannon will let you know that and help you make a decision about joining. Get started with Living Ayurveda Prep School as soon as you enroll and be ready for a great start on June 3rd!
Your investment for a year is just $2500–
(The price will be increasing in the fall, 2020)
Fill out the application here.