Ayurvedic Physician Dr. Robert Svoboda says,
“We can either limit ourselves a little bit willingly, or Nature will do that for us in the form of illness.”
Ayurveda teaches that seasonal transitions are the perfect time to cleanse. Fall and Spring are especially good junctures. Our bodies are designed to filter out toxicity and keep us healthy. An ayurvedic cleanse is a protocol of supporting our system to do that with more ease and efficiency. The result of fully eliminating the excesses of summer are a stronger immune system which translates as less fall allergy symptoms and fewer colds and flus. This process lightens and brightens our bodies and minds and strengthens our digestive/eliminative capacities which are really at the heart of good health.
Enjoy these benefits:
Less Gas, Bloating and Constipation
More Energy throughout the Day
More Connection with your Body
More Clarity, Less Brain Fog
Stronger Immunity including Ease of Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
Ayurvedic cleansing is unique in several ways:
An ayurvedic cleanse differs in that it is designed to detoxify all the bodily tissues, not just the digestive tract. During the cleanse we use internal oleation to support the movement of toxicity out of the deeper tissues and into the digestive tract where it can be eliminated.
In addition to cleansing, we focus on a calming daily routine to support your body and mind in letting go and to support you going forward.
An ayurvedic cleanse includes a pre-cleanse protocol to get you ready, and a post cleanse protocol to ease you back into your new normal. Jumping into and out of a cleanse can undo some of the good effects and even be harmful. Ayurveda’s emphasis on nourishing routine with the cleansing diet and protocols brings a more balanced and smoother experience.
To support you this fall, I am offering a 16 day cleanse, beginning September 23rd.
From the comfort of your own home, you’ll be able to join my group cleanse, with me as your guide, taking you step-by-step through a 16 day ayurvedic cleanse.
Here’s what’s included:
- 30-minute 1-1 consult with Shannon pre-cleanse.
- Fall equinox yoga class, Saturday, Sept 21, 2 – 4 pm
- Custom herbal formula just for you
- Four live Zoom Calls (recorded)
- Step-by-step instructions for each day of the cleanse
- Cleanse Supplies:
- kitchari makings,
- body oil for self-massage
- nasya (nasal oil)
- customized herbal formula to support your unique constitution and present imbalance
- ayurvedic herbal medicines and teas to balance your digestion and elimination
- a rejuvenation powder to use post-cleanse
Price is low at: -$399
Here’s how to sign up:
- Schedule a brief chat with Shannon to make sure this cleanse is a good fit for you. Here’s the link: https://my.timetrade.com/book/J9ZZC Once we determine that it is…
- Receive a link to schedule your 30 minute 1 – 1 appointment with Shannon
- Receive your Cleanse Supplies
- Join the Autumn Equinox Yoga Class on Sept. 22, 2 – 5pm
- Log-in the Cleanse Page and receive your day-to-day instructions
- Go Shopping for fresh produce to supplement your kitchari (shopping list included)
- Join us for the group calls:
Sept. 23 – 25: Ease in and Eliminate
+Group Call September 24th
Sept. 26 – Oct.4 Cleanse and Detoxify
+Group Calls, Oct 1 and Oct 4
Oct. 5 – 8: Ease Back to your New Normal
+Group Call, Oct. 7
Group Dates don’t work? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom 1-1 cleanse with custom dates.
To register: schedule a 15 minute interview now: This short conversation will address any concerns you may have about cleansing and help us determine if this is the right program/right time for you. If it is, I’ll send you a link to get you signed up right away. We’ll schedule your 1 – 1 consult, and get your supplies sent off to you.
What you can expect to gain from this experience:
- New life-affirming habits that bring you more calm, energy and ease.
- Increased lightness, joy and clarity in body and mind–no more brain fog!
- Fresh insights into your body: what works for, you and what doesn’t.
- Momentum to make better choices going forward.
- Less excess, bloat, heaviness, constipation or acid indigestion
- Glowing skin
So if you’re ready to do some fall cleaning, I would be honored to be your guide and friend along the way and to have you join our group!
* Please Note: This cleanse is for people in generally good health. Not appropriate for pregnant or nursing moms, children under the age of 16, or those who are debilitated. If in doubt, consult with your health-care practitioner and with Shannon, email@example.com